Welcome to the Blog of Cornwall-based Bridal Designer Annalise Harvey. Keep visiting for current trends, inspiring images, news from the studio and upcoming events! Thanks for visiting and please do get in touch if you are looking for that something special to wear on your big day...

Wednesday 12 September 2012

My Guilty Pleasure...

... is no secret.  Any of you who follow my Facebook or Twitter feeds will know that at pretty much every waking moment I have spare I am on Pinterest.  Last night my husband was checking into his own Twitter account and exclaimed with some horror that I was 'dominating' it! And just last week when I was Pinteresting (mainly to stay awake before an early train) I had a text from a good friend who I was going to see at the other end 

'6 am Pinterest can activity can only mean one thing - an early train!'

There are many wonderful things about Pinterest but the best for me is that it is actually really useful.  For those of you who have no idea what Pinterest is - imagine your kitchen notice board, overflowing with recipes, business cards, scrawled down websites, postcards of things you've loved, postcards you loved but been sent by people, snapshots, fabric scraps, paint colour samples (for that kitchen re-dec you've been meaning to do for ages...) etc etc.  It's all over flowing your board to is too small, you kicthen is too small for another one and you just don't know where to put all this 'stuff' 

Now imagine an online place where you can keep all those things, categorised, and add to these categories in an unlimited way over an unlimited period of time, share these images with your friends and even better - follow people with similar interests who are finding delicious images, craft tips, home inspiration from their Pinterest friends all over the world.

Organisation, categorisation, creativity, prettiness.... Hell yes!  Is it any wonder I can't stay away!

Pinterest, Wedding, Inspiration, Bride, Bridal, Blog, Annalise, Harvey, Designer, Truro, Cornwall, South West


If you are Bride-to-be, a designer, a craft addict, or simply thinking of redecorating your kitchen I thoroughly recommend it... and check out my boards to see if anything there grabs your imagination and gives you that 'a-ha' moment that can often be the beginning of a beautiful creative journey!

You can register for an account though this takes some time to set up - I can send you an invite which expedites the process - so email me (details here www.annaliseharvey.com/contact ) and I can email through an invite!

www.annaliseharvey.com 
https://pinterest.com/annaliseharvey/
@annaliseharvey
Follow me on Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment